Friday, October 11, 2013

What do you Think About This?
 
I recently was browsing the internet and came across the blog, Jorvik Journal. Someone reportedly named "Anonymous" posted a comment that I completely agree with.
 
Anonymous:
 
In my opinion, the lower level players can not appreciate Harves Counties as much as us old, high level players. They have only just unlocked the other parts of the Silverglade region and the Harvest Counties are going to be just another part of the map area - an ordinary place to visit, like Valedale; whereas Goldenhills requires hard work and dedication to reach, and you can probably agree with me that it was indeed a very rewarding feeling to finally be able to unlock the gate. GHV still holds a special place in my heart and is a peaceful refuge where I can retreat to. I would have loved the HC to be a place like that as well, but it won’t since this is the case. It’s very disappointing but I can't do anything about it. Also, if the lower-level riders are being allowed to ride over the bridge at this early stage interferes with several quests related to the current ones…especially the one with shipping Tin-Can from the Jorvik Stables to the Riding Hall, unless the team has fixed them to fit the situation (and which I doubt with all honesty).

Anastasia Eveningstar later replied to this comment as:

I read your post about the Harvest Counties interview - and yes, I do understand your point and frustration about low level riders being admitted into the new area of the game. They'll still have to work hard to get into the coveted GHV. ;) But I believe that we have to think of the developers too - just like upper level riders have waited years to ride in the new areas, the developers have spent years creating it - they want their hard work to be enjoyed by as many players as possible. :) 

Whose side are you on? Let me know in the comments below!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment