Friday, October 11, 2013

New South Jorvik News!
 
Hey y'all! Since many people are just DYING to know, I am going to share some of the new buzz regarding "South Jorvik." Many people have mentioned that there are some "viewing points" where you can see what has been added to the South Jorvik side. So after I got some info of where these "viewing points" are, I took Autumn out on a hack to check them out. We followed the Silversong and Southsilver rivers most of the way. While we were out and about, I noticed that if you stick around the coast of "North Jorvik" you can get a nice view of what has been added. Some of the things I've noticed are new fences, rocks, trees, and bushes. Also, if you climb up to the top of the watchtower in Fort Pinta, you will notice that two new lighthouses have also been added.
 
Although everyone seems to notice what has been added to the other side, no one has paid and attention to what has been happening on the side of Jorvik we know and love. Some new piles of log have appeared in Moorland, Firgrove, and Marley's Farm. (As far as I know.) Could these piles of log end up becoming planks to fix the broken bridge?
 
What do you want to see when "South Jorvik" comes out? What new horses do you expect to see there? Are you excited about the quests? Let me know in the comments below.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment