Thursday, October 10, 2013

Harvest Counties Teaser!

The first exciting view of the new "Harvest Counties" area in Star Stable!



Ready to be explored at the end of October 2013!

Regards,
Star Stable Team
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow! This seems really cool! Some of the scenes look like they're from Star Stable 1. Anyways, I interviewed a couple of people on their thoughts about the newest update!

Me: I can't wait to see what new quest and races come along with this new update. Also, have you noticed a lot of new piles of logs have appeared in Marley's Farm, Firgrove, and Moorland.(I might have missed a few.) Could these become the new planks to fix the broken bridge?

Jasmine: Wow! It sounds really cool!

Bethany Candlehurricane: It's so hard to wait! Ahh!!! I'm counting the days!

Everyone seems really excited! Are you? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for tuning in to this week update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment